What Do I Expect From A Typing Test In A Interview Job Interview With A Test!! Scaaaared!!?

Job interview with a test!! Scaaaared!!? - what do i expect from a typing test in a interview

I lost my job a few months ago and now finally an interview for a formal role of the government. I was told, and make the interview that a 'test'! I've never not know a test for a job interview and what to expect. What kind of evidence that might be? Grammar? Keyboarding skills? Test scenario? Anyway, I'm shocked that I am not good interviews, not to mention the evidence, when my mind tends to create a vacuum! Have had suggestions from people with similar experience in a similar role to help me prepare would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! x

5 comments:

stanleys... said...

The test is likely - all these answers.

I like tests ... This gives me a platform to show what I know.

I came in and managed some of these tests.

The key is confidence ... do not worry.

room for two said...

likely to test the command, and perhaps knowledge of computer skills. nothing to fear. You do well.

Anonymous said...

I'd always take a typing test and a "tank test" (classification of the parts in the order they would).

jmac said...

In my workplace we will send a test will be taken on the various positions. In fact, the evidence. We are a company on, where most of our employees work from home. The tests include questions on all computer / keyboard / internet skills. 2 tests questions of logic and mathematics (primary or secondary school mathematics is all that is needed to respond to). And then we throw a few questions about our industry in particular (these questions will give the small ones). Intended above all the testing is to test logic and computer skills.

Under this test, a sort of proof, as it sent by mail and must be a person is able to edit the file to provide answers, save the file and send your answersback.

some of the questions we ask are the teams:

Keyboard Shortcuts:
Copy, Ctrl + C
Cut: CTRL + X
Paste: CTRL + V
Save: Ctrl + S
Print: CTRL + P
Search: CTRL + F
Undo: CTRL + Z

Selecting multiple objects: CTRL or SHIFT

Excel questions marks, books, columns, rows, cells, simple formulas.

Obviously, the test that will take you to the position you are applying be designed. Do not worry too much.

Unknown said...

you may want to practice typing tesg here

http://tejji.com/typing/typing-test.aspx

Post a Comment