Best Midrange Home Theater Receiver How Should Be Regulated A Graphic Equalizer?

How should be regulated a graphic equalizer? - best midrange home theater receiver

(Excuse my English)
I know it depends on personal taste and a bit of music you are listening.
I have a Marantz receiver with auto-calibration command Audissey a 9-band graphic equalizer, but I want to do it by hand to create what my ear hears is the best way.
My room is relatively low: 13 X 13 meters, and I have this home theater system that I also used to play music.
Unfortunately, I have to 2 large speakers in the corners of the room for more than 15 cm to think of the wall.
As the high frequency should be increased? I come to the sound is clear without boring nature drawbacks? E-factor reduction? As long as they do not speak "Buzz"? And what freq?

So I would askSince the cutoff frequency for low frequencies, I put the receiver on, as I have below 26 cm to 200 watts of power and the front speakers are large (they have a woofer, midrange, and 2) and 20-30,000 Hz frequency range have

1 comments:

Grumpy Mac said...

"How often have low frequency, I put down the phone"

You dont care. Only if you use an external subwoofer. It has large speakers to the receiver, you do not have a sub-group and L / R speakers are great.

Audissey calibration usually means to make a decent job until you check in and reflections on the wall.

If we adapt in his "personal taste" - we can not advise. His personal taste and, frankly, is different for different types of music or home theater. But give Audissey the installation parameters such as Do not try to sound good, but also compensate for room acoustics.

Post a Comment