Autism Speech Delay How Can You Tell The Difference Between Autism And Speech Delay?

How can you tell the difference between Autism and Speech delay? - autism speech delay

All I can think is that people act differently and do not get autism, and all speak with the language delay at last to talk about the weather.

Please educate me. There is a rumor (which may be true) that someone in my family has autism. He has three years and I think there is no evidence, but I could be wrong, since I'm not a doctor. Mama says that they are not autism and language delay because it is too early, she hides his birth certificate for all, and we have photos, when he was born and is expected to leave the NICU in a few months ... but still had his umbilical cord ...?

We will do not worry, because we badly. She said her speech therapist said he did not know, but what is knay, if the mother did not say that the signs pointing to his son?

2 comments:

cavassi said...

Take a chance on Yahoo! find out. There are many places where you can get definitive information. But basically show is not available, an autistic child's socialization skills. Child is not given if a person is throwing up his arms to do to treat people like inanimate objects like robots, what they want, but could do yourself, eg by a sheet to collect an object. They have a significant delay in learning concepts, such as children progress to make if they are part of something under a blanket, the rest is under the blanket and get her children with autism.
The person with the early intervention treatment is not a good idea of an autistic child and a childNo, even if all the criteria of the head. I did not even see all the criteria, but looks for the most part.
Other criteria such as performance of repetitive movements, unable to stop a behavior. For example I have with a person who filed and later dropped the socks and a number of times. When I was arrested when he was arrested, but it would be more repetitive. Many children with autism do not seem to know when to stop it or start a business and how things that are repeated, such as turn a record just because they have problems with the integration of sensory information.
I can at once, and I go, but I think it would be sufficient. Write me if you need more.

Jyst4U said...

Well, usually a sure sign of autism is very "Lazy Eye" look. Try to see if you can see, it really does look like you? Furthermore, children with autism tend to be ... (I hate that word, takes into account the delay), the normal children, even with age, the. Children with autism are the type that you see and try to get a square peg into a round hole.

It is the language delay .. Well .. To delay speech.


In any event, all the best.

Post a Comment