Lonely Planet India How To Advertise "Service Apartment New Delhi" In Lonely Planet, India (Delhi) City Guide?

How to Advertise "Service Apartment New Delhi" in Lonely Planet, India (Delhi) City Guide? - lonely planet india

I am independent lovely 2 bedroom, toilet facilities, dining room, decorated with furinshed and kitchen in the style of Western Europe and a garden terrace on the 2nd Stick. / Kitchen Help Maintenance is 24 hours on the site. Great Central Intl Airport 15 km, 10 km to the city. Let me apartmrnt the weekly or monthly basis, I have traveled Europe and lived in London and Paris for two years. I am an electronics engineer by profession and retired. We live in the apartment stairs. I get to know new people in this process and probationary my income. Chrarges: $ 500 per week $ 1800 per month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment