Christian Counseling Center Why Do People Think The IUD Is Abortion? Are We Married Women Supposed To Have 47 Kids Instead?I Don't Get It

Why do people think the IUD is abortion? Are we married women supposed to have 47 kids instead?I don't get it - christian counseling center

I have questions about the Mirena coil was yesterday and I continue to receive feedback as I burn in hell! I always speak nor to abortion! Abortion? How? Then I went on a site pro-life, which spoke of "chemical abortion" with the pill or spermicide, and others. We women want our spouses can not say that having sex with us again, because we already have two children, or we will do what the commandments of God, and 47 children not to make the, feed and clothe the world and become a another third country, for some reason, the spiral is a sin? I even went through the training of peer counseling for a Christian Life Center CHRISIS and it always makes me wonder. So someone please tell me how preventive maintenance, such as getting birth control, condoms or weather, the spiral is somehow worse than having sex with The man I married. ... Thank you and please adults to insult me and tell me. I just want to understand more!

1 comments:

Naty said...

You must live a very conservative city (IUP any way to have an abortion ... do not think the kids can play and do not want. I think it's much better than negligible, and so many women. IUD is not a sin. I think it's great, you're protected against pregnancy. Birth control is the best thing that has happened to the women. Please note that many people have fought for the right to birth control and, therefore, me and all women have only 10 children like my grandmother and others before him.

PS: If the IUD is abortion, male and masturbate sperm waste is considered an abortion, because it could be sperm alllllllllllllllllllllll tires, children .... How is this for a crazy argument?

Post a Comment