Knee Pain Causes What Causes Knee Pain In Young, Healthy People?

What causes knee pain in young, healthy people? - knee pain causes

A few months ago I started on his left knee hurt very difficult not only while walking just one, but even in his bed. I went to the doctor and they said they had chondromalacia Platel and went to physiotherapy. The pain was at first, but then left again, back and then disappear again. Normally I'm very active, and the pain is so strong that I sometimes can not even walk. I am concerened it might something wrong any help?

2 comments:

Quicksan... said...

is a complement to the knee to relieve pain and make it more flexible, such as glucosamine and omega 3,6 and 9 of this drug, the lubrication of the joint more flexible and better soon.in time only massage hot and cold water or ice to relieve pain. Good luck

Sexyyyy_... said...

I had a SUFE where the space between the plate and pull if you use a PIN to remedy the situation.
I made it for 6 months in advance.
I could not even walk around naked or weight .. sometimes been so bad
Check it out, maybe not ..
But I had pain in the knees, hips, click a few times, without knowing he was limping.

Post a Comment